Key Points To Remember Before Writing A Research Paper On Death Penalty
Writing a research paper on death penalty is one of the most brainstorming topics. The most intricate thing here is which side to take? Both the sides have their own positives and pitfalls and taking stand of one becomes highly strenuous task. Such papers are written understanding the sentiments of all people involved in the case. This is a social subject which if not thought well can raise questions on you and can become hotly debatable. You might have to suffer a lot in mental and emotional aspects.
Before you start writing, do an extensive investigation on the topic. It should be written in such a way that it does not hurt any school of thoughts and do not raise conflicts publicly.
Vital points to keep in mind-
- Remember your motive of writing. Such topics are assigned to students to gauge their reasoning skills and awareness about the subject.
- Before you start writing think as in whose stand you will take. Whether you will be in favor or will write against the subject of death penalty.
- After you have decided, brainstorm the ideas and come up with valid reasons to support your stand.
- Research is the key in absence of which your essay will lose its gravity. Read as many papers, journals, articles, magazines, newspapers, websites, books or anything else you get related to your topic. Do not hesitate to go through the contrary thoughts as well. It will offer you broader perspective.
- Create an outline. This area is imperative and without organizing your thoughts you cannot offer desired structure to the article. Enlist all the data, facts, figures or any other information you find relevant to the topic. Illustrate them well.
- Pay focus to the instructor’s guidelines. Never ignore this fact. Make sure you have read all the guiding principles even before you start hunting for the topic. There is a big list of pre-requisites that you must read closely.
- If you further want to give an interesting touch to your research, include the quotations provided by the famous personalities.
- If possible carry a public survey and reveal the figures in your paper.
- Ensure you add bibliographic pages and cite all the information that you have added in the dissertation.
- Script the abstract spending sufficient time.
- Stay original while you write such papers. Keep your content plagiarism free.
- Proofread the paper and stay flawless before submitting. It is must to avoid grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.